Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and 2875th Post: Man Does Time Go Fast These Days


Preparing for what should be another "fast" year. Man, time sure flies as you get older. I remember back in elementary school when the academic year went forever, but at least the summer went nearly as long...or so it seemed.

This is my 2875th post to Cooter's History Thing, a blog that started at the end of 2007 when I decided I was writing too much history in my Down Da Road I Go blog. This was my third blog (of seven).

I called it Cooter's History Thing as no one can take a person named Cooter too seriously. My two Civil War blogs and WWII one grew out of this one. The blog is about any history I find interesting other than the Civil War, War of 1812 and World War II, although there is music history in the Down Da Road I Go and lots of history in my RoadDog's RoadLog Blog (-Og, -Og, -Og) which was my very first blog.

Eight Years of "Wasting" My Time. --Cooter

No comments: