Friday, August 5, 2016

Illinois' Chain of Lakes-- Part 2: Boating, Movies, Bars and a Gazebo

For example, yesterday this is what I did:

First, I went out boating on Fox Lake and after which I saw two movies:  "Ice Age: Collision Course" and the new "Ghostbusters."

Then, I went home and picked up Liz and we went on the Chain Crawl (only by car this time).  The Chain Crawl takes part every summer and you have to get your passport booked stamped and signed, this year at 41 places, most of which are also accessible by water.

First we went to Famous Freddie's and sat out at the tiki bar by the piers.  We then went to Moretti's.  Both are in Fox Lake, Illinois.

We had been planning to go to Antioch for its car show and It's Thursday music band, but it was way too bloomin' hot, so went to Sunnyside in Johnsburg, came home and I sat out in the gazebo.

Too Much Fun.  --DaCoot

No comments: