Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Elvis' Best Friend-- Part 2: Terri Hemmert Would Want to Know


But, she probably already knows about it. Terri Hemmert, Beatle Fan Supreme and deejay at Chicago's WXRT, 93.1 FM, and host of "Breakfast With the Beatles" every Sunday morning from 8 to 10 AM, would definitely like to know this story. (Bit I'm sure she already does.)

Joe Esposito not only planned the meeting, but drove the Beatles to meet Elvis at his Los Angeles home. Joe described the meeting as a little awkward. "The Beatles were very excited to meet Elvis. I was nervous about meeting The Beatles, myself.

I picked them up at their house with two limos and they followed me to Elvis' house [in Bel Air]. There were 2,000 people outside the house-- the rumor had got out over the radio that they were meeting. He was at the front door waiting for them.

" Hi, I'm Not Elvis. --DaCoot

No comments: