Thursday, May 30, 2013

Indy 500 Fast Facts-- Part 1

I am getting these from a card handed to me by a religious zealot as I was walking to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this past Sunday.  Of course, with all these people assembled in one place, there would be certain religious groups preaching and brimstoning non-believers to hell.  I found one group on Saturday night of particular interest.

So, test your Indy knowledge.  I didn't get a single one right.  Answers below the questions:

1.  How many seats does the track have?

2.  What was the largest margin of victory (time)?

3.  Who is the oldest driver to win the Indy 500?  How old was he?

4.  Who has had the most xcareer starts?


Answers below:




1.  250,000 seats

2.  13 minutes, 8.4 seconds

3.  Al Unser, 47

4.  A.J. Foyt


Five More Questions Coming.  --Cooter



No comments: