Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A to Z Just Ended

Well, this covers a lot of Classic Rock history.  I've been listening to a lot of the show this past week.

That's some eight days and over 2,000 songs straight through for WDRV.  I can start listening to my Beach Music and Americana Music again.

I've been following it in my Down Da Road Blog ever since last Wednesday.  Actually, this post was supposed to be in that blog, but I forgot I was in the history blog.  But, after all, it is history.

THE LAST SONGS

Young Americans--  David Bowie
Empty Spaces/Young Lust--  Pink Floyd
Your Love--  Outfield
Your Mama Don't Dance--  Loggins & Messina
Your Mother Should Know--  Beatles
Your Song--  Elton John
Your Time Is Gonna Come--  Led Zeppelin
Your Wildest Dreams--  Moody Blues
Yours Is No Disgrace--  Yes

Ziggy Stardust--  David Bowie
The Zoo--  Scorpions

Started at 4 PM last Tuesday, Ended at 8:47 Today. 

Can't Wait Until the Next Time.  --RoadDog

No comments: