Friday, September 13, 2013

Deaths: SoftSoap-- Part 1: Smart Guy


From July 2013 to March 2014, I was unable to use paragraphs in all of my blogs.  I ended up having to use /// to show where they would be.  I have now started to go back and put in paragraphs, but am leaving this one as it was to show what my posts looked like during that period.

ROBERT R. TAYLOR, 77 /// Yahoo! Obituaries and AP. /// Invented a soap dispenser that used a small pump to deliver the soap which revolutionized the way people was their hands. He was worried that a big company would steal his idea and leveraged his company's entire worth at $12 million and ordered 100 million little hand pumps from the only two U.S. companies to make them. /// This created such a backlog that those two companies could not sell to anyone else, giving his brand time enough to establish itself. In the next six months, his company sold $25 million worth of SoftSoap and an era was born. ///

No comments: