Saturday, June 22, 2013

Doubling Down On the Dollar Menu-- Part 2

Neil Gordon, chief marketing officer of McDonald's USA says: "We are aware that consumers are a little unsettled right now.  Whether that's higher gas prices or just overall not having as much week to week, we know the consumer is looking for great values in everything they're doing in the food arena.  We want to make sure it's attractive to choose our restaurant."

And, then there are those folk like me who are just plain cheap.  As my buddy says, "More Bang For the Buck!"

Anyway, here's a look at the Dollar Menu Today:

McDouble (My favorite, even without that extra piece of cheese.)
McChicken
Soft serve Cone (now at 49 cents or 99 cents dipped)
Side Salad (I like these, especially with the Newman's dressing and especially the Balsemic)
Parfait
Sweet (and Unsweetened) Tea
Cookies

Temporary Grilled Onion Cheddar (OK, but would be better more like a Slider, perhaps some pickles and more onions)
Hot 'n Spicy McChicken  (I like this one a whole lot.  Hope they keep it around.)

And, I sure love those $1 any-size drinks available at some places.

And, Now There's That Breakfast Dollar Menu.  --DaCoot



No comments: