Monday, January 28, 2013

What They Said About Old-Time Panama City Beach

From the January 11, 2013, Panama City.com

People writing in with their memories:

**  This was back when you could ride down the "strip" aka Front Beach Road, and actually see the beach as opposed to now when all you see is the front of all the condos blocking the view.

**  I miss seeing the tower, hated it when it had to be taken down.

**  One cent all you can eat breakfast at the bottom of the tower!

**  Remember a picture of me and my dad on top of the space needle.  I was about five years old.  Miss those days!

**  I was thinking the exact same thing as the first person when I saw this picture.  I Miss the old PCB.... PROGRESS, PFFT!!!!!!!!

**   My first helicopter ride was at a landing pad right beside the tower in the early seventies!

That's What They Said.  --DaCoot

No comments: