Thursday, June 2, 2011

Missed the 1500th Post By This Much

Oops. Ran over mention of my 1500th post on this blog by a bit over a hundred.

I just noticed on my Blogger Dashboard that this blog now has 1621 posts, 1622 wuth this one. I like to mention every 500 I have.

This one started out when I noticed I was getting too many history based posts in my Down Da Road I Go Blog, so I decided to spin it off.

This blog consists of history stuff I find of interest. However, it has morphed into one primarily about World War II. Major items I covered were the discovery of two Australian ships sunk during World War II, the HMAS Sydney and AHS Centaur. I also cover a lot about the US home front and war effort, and, Pearl Harbor, something I've always been interested in.

With the passing of the last World War veterans, I have posted many times about it.

I am also now at 2064 entries on my Down Da Road I Go Blog.

Spending Way Too Much Time on These Blogs. --Cooter

No comments: