Friday, December 24, 2010

Those Christmas Movies

I just got home so have not as of yet watched any of the Christmas movies being shown, particularly, that Christmas show of all Christmas movies "A Christmas Story."

I wondering if they still have the "A Christmas Story" display at the Indiana Welcome Center on I-80 by the Illinois line. We saw it back a few years ago and it was pure "Story" nirvana.

These were the windows at Macy's in New York City awhile back.

Anyway, I accidentally posted two stories on my Down Da Road I Go blog yesterday that I had intended to have on this one. I hate when I do that.

One story was on the 70th anniversary of the Red Ryder BB gun and continued to today. The other one was about what the kids on "It's a Wonderful Life" are doing these days.

Worth checking out if you are a fan of either movie.

http://downdaroadigo.blogspot.com

I Have Seen Three of My Top Four Must See Christmas Movies, So Now Have to See #1, "A Christmas Story." --Cooter

No comments: