Monday, February 1, 2010

Top Ten Albums and Top Ten Listened-to- Songs on the Radio

Top Ten Albums for 2009

Well, I had three of them ***.

1. Fearless-- Taylor Swift***
2. I Am...Sasha Fierce
3. Dark Horse-- Nickelback
4. Twilight-- Soundtrack
5. Hannah Montana: The Movie-- Soundtrack

6. Circus-- Britney Spears
7. 808s & Heartbreak-- Kanye West
8. The Fame-- Lady Gaga ***
9. Relapse-- Eminem
10. The E.N.D.-- The Black Eyed Peas

Top Ten Listened-to songs on the Radio

1. Love Story-- Taylor Swift ***
2. You Belong With me-- Taylor Swift ***
3. I'm Yours-- Jason Mraz
4. Knock You Down-- Keri Hilson
5. Boom Boom Pow-- The Black Eyed Peas ***

6. Just Dance-- Lady Gaga ***
7. Blame It-- Jamie Fox
8. I Gotta Feeling-- The Black Eyed Peas ***
9. Poker Face-- Lady Gaga ***
10. Live Your Life-- T.I.

These I only have because I nhave the albums.

Getting Behind on My Music Listening. --Cooter

No comments: