Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top Tens of 2009-- TV Programs

Well, I watch four of them. I do not watch any so-called REALITY shows.

1. American Idol, Fox, Wednesday 14.4 rating
2. American Idol, Fox, Tuesday 13.8

3. Dancing With the Stars, ABC 12.0
4. NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, NBC 11.7 I don't like night football, but will watch if the Bears or Packers are playing.

5. Dancing With the Stars-- Results Show, NBC 9.9
6. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS-- 9.8 I'm getting used to it.

7. NCIS, CBS-- 9.4 One of my favorites. However, it took awhile to get into this one as it was introduced in a JAG episode where Mark Harmon was going after Raab. I liked Raab, so did not like Harmon.
8. NFL Regular Season, ESPN 8.8 Again, only if the Bears or Packers are playing or it happens to be on in the bar I'm in.

9. Sunday Night NFL Pre-kick, NBC 8.8
10. The Good Wife, CBS 8.5 What, a crook in Chicago. How'd that happen?

No LCD Yet. Th

No comments: