Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bubblers of Water

Just in case you are wondering what a bubbler, as mentioned in the last post, is.

A bubbler is a term used in the past to refer to what we now call drinking fountains.  This is a fountain meant for personal drinking from which a stream of water bubbles up from a small vertical nozzle.

Here's Water in Your Face.  --DaCoot

No comments: