Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gone in 2010-- Part 4: Don Meredith and Tom Bosley


In addition to those folks listed in the Chicago Sun-Times, the Dec. 31, 2010, Chicago Tribune also ran their own list. I came across some more deaths of people who had an impact on my life.

TOM BOSLEY, 83-- actor "Happy Days" Good old Mr. C.

DIXIE CARTER, 70-- actress "Designing Women" A sane voice with all those nuts.

RUE McCLANAHAN, 76-- actress "Golden Girls" Senior sluttiness was never so funny.

DON MEREDITH 72-- Dallas Cowboys qb, Monday Night Football. I hate the Cowboys, but loved his comments and singing on MNF. It's time to really "Turn out the lights."

MITCH MILLER, 99-- entertainer "Sing Along with Mitch." OK, let's follow that bouncing ball.

As You Can See, I Like My TV. --Cooter

No comments: