Monday, May 21, 2018

Writing About the Other USS Detroit Ships In My Other Blogs


I am going into greater detail on the USS Detroit ships in my other blogs.

The first USS Detroit was a War of 1812 ship, originally of the British Navy, but captured at the Battle of Lake Erie.  I am writing about that one in my Not So Forgotten: The War of 1812 blog.

The second USS Detroit had the name only a few months and was a renamed Civil War ship, the USS Canandaigua.  I am writing about that one in my Running the Blockade:  Civil War Navy blog

The third USS Detroit fought in the Spanish-American War I will eventually write about it in this blog.

The fourth USS Detroit fought in World War II and I am writing about it in my Tattooed On Your Soul: World War II blog.

You can access these blogs at My Blog List to the right of this.

--DaCoot

No comments: