Saturday, May 30, 2015

10 Incredibly Memorable Movie Quotes-- Part 2

Of course, being Listverse, they have photos and more information.  I'm just listing as usual.  Check out the site.

5.  "They call me Mr. Tibbs."  In the Heat of the Night 1967.  Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.

4.  "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."  Apocalypse Now 1979.  Robert Duvall as Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore.

3.  "What're you rebelling against Johnny?"  Reply: "Whaddya' got?"  The Wild One 1953.  Marlon Brando as Johnny Strabler.

2.  "Andy Dufresne-- who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."  The Shawshank Redemprion 1994.  Morgan Freeman as Red Redding.

1.  "I coulda had class.  I coulda been a contender.  I could've been somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am."  On the Waterfront 1959.  Terry Malloy.

I've always especially liked #4.

"It Smells Like Victory."  --Cooter


No comments: