Saturday, December 7, 2013

21 Great McDonald's Meals You Can't Get in the U.S.-- Part 1


From the Nov. 18, 2013, Yahoo! Finance "21 Awesome McDonald's Dishes You Can't Get in America" from Business Insider by Hayley Peterson.

When I travel overseas, I do go to McDonald's, but you'd never catch me ordering a Big Mac or Quarterpounder. I'm checking out other items they have. In Hawaii, you can get pineapple and Vegemite. In New Zealand, I had one of the best burgers ever, called a Kiwi Burger.

1. EBI BURGER-- Japan, Singapore and other Asian countries. A whole shrimp embedded in a crispy patty with lettuce and spicy sauce.

2. SHAKA SHAKA CHICKEN-- Singapore. deep-fried chicken patty served in a paper sleeve with packet of spice.

3.  CROCK BRIE-- Italy. Deep-fried triangles of oozing brie cheese.

The article has pictures of all these items.

More Good Stuff to Come. --Cooter

No comments: