Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Are One of the Problems-- Part 1

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am technologically challenged as far as most are concerned. I do have a cell phone from about six years ago that I hardly know how to operate. I can't even imagine all the stuff on the new ones.

I didn't get a computer until 2000, and that one was at school. A home computer didn't come until 2004 (finally found a use for that dining room which now serves as a computer room for Liz. I have this little niche in the basement for my pc.

We even have what they call a laptop which we use on trips.

Liz is the computer person of the two of us. She knows lots more about 'putin' than I, thankfully. Whenever I have a problem, which is often, "Hey, Liz!!"

I've never used an ATM. I like my news from newspapers I hold in my hand and will sure miss them when they're gone in the near future.

In short, I'm one of those folks who hate that every technology I like is being taken away by newer technology.

The December 6, 2010, Time Magazine (we're also going to lose magazines, sigh!) had a look back at the past decade. It showed that 381,000 IPods were sold in 2002. That number was 52.3 million in 2010.

I don't have one, never had one either. I have never downloaded anything and wouldn't know how to do it anyway.

Next, See What I Am "Guilty" Of. --Cooter

No comments: