Sunday, February 6, 2011

Congratulations Green Bay Packers

Both Liz and myself are Packer fans UNLESS they play the Bears. This drives our friends crazy since they take the usual Bear line where you HATE the Packers and cheer for any team playing them.

Actually, I used to hate the Packers, but back in '89, we saw the Magic Man pull so many games out that I became a fan.

We look at it as we have to support the NFC and the North Division (I still tend to think in terms of the Central Division). You have to support the local teams.

This is the fourth time the Packers have won the Super Bowl. They won the first two, then XI (? I think). They lost the next one so this is the first time back in about 12 years. The Brett Favre era is officially over.

Thank goodness Pittsburgh had all those turnovers.

Way to Go Da Pack!! --Cooter

No comments: