Friday, January 17, 2014

Deaths: Partridge Family, Gilligan's Island

I was really sorry to hear this morning that two of the actors from two of my favorite sitcoms back in the 60s and 70s died yesterday. RUSSELL JOHNSON, 89, "GILLIGAN'S ISLAND"-- Played Professor Roy Hinkley on "Gilligan's Island" which ran 1964-1967, who was "always one coconut away finding a way off of Gilligan's Island. He was a distinguished World War II veteran so I will be writing more about him in my Tattooed On Your Soul blog. //// DAVE MADDEN, 82 "THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY" Born 1931, died January 16, 2014. Played manager Reuben Kincaid to the group on "The Partridge Family" TV Sitcom which ran from 1970-1974. H ewas also on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" and played Earl Hicks on the sitcom "Alice." I always loved him against Danny. //// Finish This "The Professor and ____ ___."

No comments: