Thursday, February 10, 2022

Have You Ever Heard of the American Revolution Battles of Princeton and Kettle Creek

I must admit that I didn't know much of anything about either one of these battles before I started writing about them in this blog.

Both had ramifications, but, again, I knew nothing about them.

I have been writing about the Battle of Kettle Creek this month.  This one was Tories vs. Patriots.

I wrote about the Battle of Princeton back in this blog during the month of December so if you're also unfamiliar with it, that's where you go.  This one involved regular soldiers on both sides.

And, for that matter, I wasn't aware of the Battle of Shepherdstown during the Civil War until recently and I have been writing about it a lot in last month and this month's Saw the Elephant:  Civil War blog.

Learning stuff every day.

--Cooter

No comments: