Sunday, November 2, 2014

Eat, Drink and Be Scary-- Part 2

Some more Halloween numbers:

53 PERCENT--  Percentage of parents who say their kids ages 4 to 10 would prefer cash to candy or toys when trick-or-treating, according to a survey from discount code website Vouchercloud.net.  (I know I would prefer the money.)

19.7 PERCENT--Percentage of people who will make their costume, according to the retail federation.  (Liz just wears her "I Don't Do Costumes" tee shirt.  I wear my "Forget the Candy, Give Me a Beer" tee shirt and "Trick/Treat hat.)

67.4 PERCENT-- Percentage of Halloween celebrators who will buy a costume, the most in the 11-year history of the National Retail federation.  (We didn't buy our costumes THIS YEAR, but we had to get the tee shirts and hat somewhere at an earlier date several years ago.

NO. 1--  Roscoe Village's ranking on Zillow's list of top Chicago neighborhoods for trick-or-treating, based on home values, population density, crime data and walk score.  Edison Park and Bucktown were Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.  (My top thing was how near the houses were to each other.  More houses=more candy.)

Anyway, After Seeing "Halloween 3," I Wouldn't Be Wearing a Mask Anyway.  --DaCoot


No comments: