Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Here in the North Land

Glad to say that all the light systems outside are working on their timers.  If it were not for timers, I probably wouldn't have outside lights.  The absolute last thing I want to do at 10:30 PM is to get dressed and go outside and turn off lights when the wind is blowing and temps below freezing.

Liz has all the inside lights working and two Christmas trees  decorated and lighted.  She put up the train tracks beneath the main tree and had already set up the village inside them.  I just now finished setting up the lights and people and accessories.  I even had time to go play with that train!!

I'm working on decorating Margaritaville in the basement and got a lot up last night night.  I was even able to find a motor that attached to a light string to turn the two mirror ball ornaments above the bar.  I've been wanting to do this for some time, but couldn't find the motorized piece.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.  --RoadDog

No comments: