Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eating a Hot Dog in Chicago

From the August 4th Chicago Tribune Main Event: the Rule Book.

A. PLAY ON:

The well-dressed Chicago Dog with pickle, tomatoes, relish, onions, tomato and celery salt.


B. WE'LL ALLOW IT:

Chicken, turkey or even tofu dogs as long as the condiments are correct.


C. DON'T BE THAT GUY:

Naked dog in a bun with just ketchup, or do you say catsup.

Personally, I'm not against ketchup and if I didn't have anything else to put on a Chicago dog, I would use it. But, why would you want to use it with all the other good stuff?

Liz eats her hot dogs plain, with nothing on it and says she doesn't really like hot dogs. No wonder she doesn't. I like my meals on a bun.

When In Chicago, Be Careful What You Put On Your Hot Dog. --DaCoot

No comments: