Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Fifty Things About "The Godfather"-- Part 6: Who Sleeps with the Fishes?

37.  "Do you know who I am?  I'm Moe Greene!  I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders!"

38.  "Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you.  But don't ever take sides with anyone  against the family again.  Ever."

39.  "That's a Sicilian message.  It means that Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

40.  Pacino and Keaton got hammered after the big wedding scene because they were both convinced the movie was going to be terrible and potentially career-damaging.

41.  James Caan recently tweeted a black and white photo of himself covered with "blood" after filming the scene in which Sonny was killed.  (Two girls are seen looking through the window of the toll booth.  They appear to be either confused or horrified.)  Wrote Caan:  "Jimmy, that's a wrap!  Yeah, yeah I know.  End of Tweet."

--CootShot


No comments: